There are plenty of youtube cooking videos out there.
But you may be someone who doesn’t really know what you need to know.
And find it hard to figure out what to learn! (Endless google searches later you find *meh classes.)
Whether you’re a pretty decent cook or new to prepping and cooking meals from scratch, I’m here to give you comprehensive knowledge of how to cook, including all the “whys” behind everything.
AND…let’s make it more fun by adding a little (virtual for now) ADVENTURE!
One thing I found over the past year is…
…Binging on Netflix, Hulu, Disney was fun at first, but now you’re ready to get up off the couch…
…You’re cooking a lot more at home (A LOT more) and are ready to try new things
…Even though travel is limited, you still want to see new places and experience new cultures and foods
I’ve partnered with Premier Wellness Travel to bring a new experience to learning new cuisines from around the world.
Flavors & Fun
New countries every month
Italy, Ireland, Greece, South Africa, France (Paris!), Japan, Scandinavia, Morocco, Scotland and Austria are in the line-up for 2021! Monthly virtual ‘excursions’ with a cooking lesson followed by a travel experience with an in-country expert.
Here’s what you can expect in each class:
- cook along with me (or watch and cook later from the replay!)
- step by step instructions, where you can ask questions and get clarification while I cook
- why, what and when to use some ingredients
- suggested substitutions for ingredients
- our host checks in with each student to make sure they are getting it
- individual feedback because the class size is limited
- tons of fun (yes, and there’s wine)
Then enjoy the fruits of your labor (pun intended) while you sit back and experience some off-the-beaten-path experiences with an on-the-ground in-county expert [too many hyphens in that sentence!!].
BOOK your Flavors & Fun class